"The Full Day" wedding package
- A full days coverage of your wedding - from the bride and groom getting ready in the morning, right the way through to the first dance in the evening...we usually stay an extra 30 mins after the first dance to capture all the dance floor shenanigans that will occur.
- Approximately 500 images, digitally perfected, edited to our unique style and provided as high resolution digital files for you to be able to print/share/reproduce as many times as you like. The digital files will be presented on a beautiful wooden USB stick with a special case, customised to you and handmade in Nottingham.
- A private password protected gallery where you can view your edited images and share with family and friends, otherwise known as a client gallery. They will be able to view and download them all for FREE.
- Discounts of 20% for Monday - Thursday weddings................. Excluding bank holidays
- From the moment you've booked all the way through to the big day, I'm always available to chat, offer advice, and answer any questions you may have.
Add a Pre Wedding Shoot £150
Why do you offer a pre wedding shoot?
The pre wedding shoot is used as a creative and a fun way for us to get to know each other before the biggest day of your life. We generally meet for a coffee before hand, then spend a couple of hours on locations having fun and taking really cool shots of you both together. We get to experience you as a couple, who’s cheeky, playful or reserved, and you can experience a professional photographer taking your photo and get a feel for how we work and how much fun photography can be, giving you confidence and reassurance in us and your choice. Then on your wedding day we are seen more as friends instead of the scary photographers. To view more information and sample images from our pre wedding shoots click here.
Add a bespoke wedding album £300
Let us design and create a stunning wedding album so you can show off the stunning images from your big day, we will sit down with you after the wedding, you choose the images you like the best, then leave it to us to go and put the album together in a way it flows and tells the story of your day.
So you like our style and what we have to offer? What next...
Before booking we like to have a relaxed chat about your big day and find out exactly what you want for your wedding. We prefer the old fashioned way of meeting face to face (Usually in a nice coffee shop somewhere or with a cuppa, we do like to travel!) or we have the ability to Skype with you if you wish. Meeting up is not compulsory but we like our clients to get to know us so they feel more comfortable in front of our camera.
At current we do not charge for travel for any wedding venue in England. If your wedding is elsewhere in the UK (or abroad) a reasonable fee will be added for travel expenses and accommodation.
When you hire us you are hiring 2 professional photographers, we firmly believe that working as a two photographer partnership is the only proper way to cover a wedding day. We are able to capture your wedding day from 2 different perspectives, getting 2 different views on every special moment. It also allows us to multi task without missing out on any moment.
We also offer a 20% discount on any wedding that falls Monday - Thursday, excluding bank holidays.
Denham J Gouldson Photography passionate, creative Wedding Photographery from Nottinghamshire.